A bit of a schedule change for our October meeting. Tonight's Speaker: Robert Baily will be providing an instructional presentation explaining how to do HDR photography. He will be focusing on the camera aspect rather than the software aspect of the process.
The community is designed to benefit the members of our club.
The primary purpose of the community is a discussion group where our members can:
- Share ideas and start discussions related to photography, nature or our club,
- Ask questions to be answered by the fellow members of the community,
- Share experiences to other members,
- Provide photo tips,
- Share images to the group,
- Post images for the purpose of generating comments or critiques.
If you would like to join click => https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities
Please note: You will need a Google Account to join Google Plus